Bitrefill is currently the world's number one place where people spend their coins. Every day, thousands of people worldwide use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or purchase mobile refills with their coins. Our mission is to build a circular crypto economy, a world where using your bitcoins to send money around is as common as using Zoom for video calls.
We have come a long way already and built a solid reputation as innovators in the user experience of bitcoin and crypto payments, day-to-day usage of cryptocurrency, and tech such as Lightning Network. We are a profitable founder-controlled company working laser-focused on our vision of making the crypto dream a reality today, making it possible for people to cut the cord to their old bank and live on crypto. To ensure our customers get the best support possible we’re now looking for a customer service agent to join our team!
As our Customer Service Agent you will make sure every customer is satisfied after using one of our services. By handling customer requests and answering customer questions in the most friendly way, you’ll make sure our customers return to shop with us soon. To fulfil this mission it’s important to have knowledge and experience with cryptocurrency transactions. You’re the right candidate for us if you do everything that’s in your power to be our Customer Champion!
This job is a full-time position and requires you to be based somewhere in or close to the ICT time zone.
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Handling daily customer tickets in Zendesk as friendly and efficient as possible, which includes - answering their questions, personally solving their problems, and ensuring that using Bitrefill is always an amazing experience.
- Being the champion (and sometimes even advocate) for the customers internally at Bitrefill to get bugs solved and push through product improvements that will increase customer happiness and ensure our customers’ needs are met
- Communicating with partners and suppliers to solve support cases
- Suggesting improvements and ideas when it comes to customer happiness
- Instil peace of mind, trust, and confidence throughout every customer interaction.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Based in Southeast Asia
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency transactions
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Eagerness to learn more about crypto and customer service
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility
- Know how to preemptively and retroactively deal with client emotions.
- Proven that you can maintain composure in stressful situations
- BIG PLUS: knowledge of NPS and how to improve
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use.
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Competitive salary