Bitrefill is currently the world's number one place where people spend their coins. Every day, thousands of people worldwide use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or purchase mobile refills with their coins. Our mission is to build a circular crypto economy, a world where using your bitcoins to send money around is as common as using Zoom for video calls.
We have come a long way already and built a solid reputation as innovators in the user experience of bitcoin and crypto payments, day-to-day usage of cryptocurrency, and tech such as Lightning Network. We are a profitable founder-controlled company working laser-focused on our vision of making the crypto dream a reality today, making it possible for people to cut the cord to their old bank and live on crypto.
As our Growth Hacker you will ensure that our landing pages and blog are completely SEO optimized while also using your ninja growth hacking skills to grow our social accounts to the moon, whether this be through viral social marketing, content marketing, referral marketing, or other various tactics you will use to grow these accounts with high quality users. You will also be responsible for multivariate testing and the reporting of findings and learnings, so you have to love data and numbers.
This job is a full time position.
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Perform granular traffic and conversion analysis across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance
- Use web analytics data from several sources to evaluate traffic building initiatives' effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvements in content, user experience, and conversion
- Work with the web development team and stakeholders to implement technical SEO best practices
- Work on SEO roadmap to improve our decision-making via utilizing server logs, third-party vendors, external APIs, and analysis of in-house data sources
- Knowledgeable about organic and referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Creates marketing and social media content (photos and videos) and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Conversion rate optimization, marketing automation, acquisition marketing, referral and loyalty marketing, retention marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO and Social Account/Organic Growth Hacking
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Experience with or understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics) and SEMRush or related tools
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop or Figma preferred
- The ability to thrive in fast paced team oriented environments along with the capability to work independently
- Experience working within a Project Management platform (i.e. Clickup)
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of pivot tables, advanced formulas, and visual data representation preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Preferably a love of bitcoin and crypto (but not a requirement)
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin and crypto are money for everyday use.
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Competitive salary