Bitrefill is currently the world's largest crypto e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required.
We’ve come a long way already, on super-low resources and built a solid reputation within our niche. We intend to leverage this to grow into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking about. That’s why we are now looking for a Bitrefill Customer Ambassador to join our team part-time to grow our brand in France! Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading :)
As a Bitrefill Customer Ambassador in France you will be our face locally and responsible for Bitrefill’s growth and success in France. You will also be the voice of local customers towards Bitrefill. We’re looking for someone who actively contributes to our marketing, sales and customer service, particularly for France. Bringing new ideas constantly and executing proactively.
Your responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Engage with the local community online (and when possible in person).
- Attend and speak at local events as a Bitrefill representative.
- Planning and executing local marketing campaigns.
- Handle customer service requests and customer feedback.
- Product testing and feedback to the engineering and product management teams.
- Work with Marketing to develop growth strategies to support Bitrefill’s revenue and growth goals for France.
- Proactively engage in cross-team collaboration, with marketing, product, and sales to achieve growth targets.
You bring with you:
- You have your home base in France.
- Bitcoin/Crypto experience. You have a passion for the movement and experience from “Living on crypto”.
- Established network and reputation in your local Bitcoin/Crypto community.
- Previous work experience from Marketing as you’ll have big responsibilities there!
- Great social and communication skills. You make and maintain friends wherever you go!
- A track record of great results, having delivered on projects independently and successfully.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- You are full of ideas when it comes to expanding our customer base in France
- Fluent skills in English, as well in writing as in speaking.
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Team retreats and get together twice a year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during fall)
- Flexible working hours
- Company-paid business trips to El Salvador
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity work remotely from anywhere in the world