Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out off the traditional banking system and choose freedom... We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading :)
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- We pay and compensate well
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health and remote workspace allowances
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year. (Stockholm in the summer and a warmer location in the winter)
- Curious about the bitcoin country? We offer company-paid business trips to El Salvador.
- Central office in Stockholm
- We welcome the crypto-curious and experts and are happy to help you learn and grow
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission
As our Mobile Developer, you will work on migrating the current web-based experience of Bitrefill into native mobile for iOS and Android. A large percentage of our users are mobile and your job will be ensuring that they have the best possible experience using Bitrefill on the app.
Relevant UX adaptations of the web based flow will be done for the respective platforms as appropriate, as well as building out features only available on native apps, such as native login, inter-app communication, push notifications and much more.
- Responsibility for the UX, functionality and speed of our app and commercial platform
- Building and deploying new code, features and products, as well as maintaining and improving old code
- Working closely with our Communications and Management Teams to ensure optimal prioritization and streamlined deployment
- Be hungry to learn, fast to execute, do a lot with little, and care strongly about your product and users
- Metrics driven - continuously evaluate that what we're doing is working, helping users understand what Bitrefill is and how to best use it
- Be a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture
You bring with you:
- You have a minimum of 3+ years’ of Mobile app development experience and 5+ years of general programming experience
- A strong digital portfolio that demonstrates the above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It's a plus if you also:
- Have a big influence on the product, so a good sense for UX / design is a strong advantage
- Bitcoin experience is not a requirement but a strong plus - we’ll teach you what you need to know, but you need to have a passion for the movement