Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out from the traditional banking system and choose freedom... We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading :)
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- We pay and compensate well
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health and remote workspace allowances
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year. (Stockholm in the summer and a warmer location in the winter)
- Curious about the Bitcoin country? We offer company-paid business trips to El Salvador.
- Central office in Stockholm
- We welcome the crypto curious and expert and are happy to help you learn and grow
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission
As a Technical Recruiter you will be part of the driving force behind Bitrefill’s employer brand, scaling and hiring success, focusing on technical/IT jobs.
You will ensure an effective recruitment process, a great candidate experience and engage the best talent in the landscape of Tech and Product from all around the world.
- Ensuring a swift and efficient recruitment process and a great candidate experience
- Working creatively with sourcing to find, excite, and engage passive candidates through different sources
- Finding and executing ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Daily screening of incoming applicant CV´s and performing screening interviews as well as coordinating initial technical assessments
- Plan, execute and evaluate initial technical assessments
- Work with hiring managers on role descriptions, candidate experience and offer stages
- Coordinating interviews, technical tests and practical projects with hiring managers
- Building strong relationships with networks, communities and universities
You bring with you:
- Background and experience as a developer
- Understanding of programming skills and terms
- Ability to identify and evaluate technical assessments
- Experience with recruitment processes and global sourcing strategies.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, be independent and know how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Networking abilities
- Have a genuine interest in talent acquisition and tech
- Fluent skills in English, in speaking as well as writing
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A dedication to being creative and process driven at the same time
- A track record of great results, having delivered on projects independently and successfully
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
It’s a plus if you also have:
- Bitcoin experience, but this is not a hard requirement - we’ll teach you what you need to know. It's definitely a plus if you have some passion for the movement ;)
- To become part of a passionate and talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Besides the salary thing ;-), awesome perks and benefits as well as competitive salary