This job is a full-time remote position and requires you to be based somewhere in an time zone UTC+7 to UTC+10
Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out of the traditional banking system and choose freedom... We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something to you? Then keep reading :)
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Get paid in crypto
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health and remote workspace allowances
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year. (Stockholm in the summer and a warmer location in the winter)
- Curious about the Bitcoin country? We offer company-paid business trips to El Salvador.
- Central office in Stockholm
- We welcome the crypto-curious and expert and are happy to help you learn and grow
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission
As our Customer Happiness Agent, you will make sure every customer is satisfied after using one of our services. By handling customer requests and answering customer questions in the most friendly way, you’ll make sure our customers return to shop with us soon. To fulfill this mission it’s important to have knowledge and experience with cryptocurrency transactions. You’re the right candidate for us if you do everything that’s in your power to be our Customer Champion!
- Handling daily customer tickets in Zendesk as friendly and efficient as possible, which includes - answering their questions, personally solving their problems, and ensuring that using Bitrefill is always an amazing experience.
- Being the champion (and sometimes even advocate) for the customers internally at Bitrefill to get bugs solved and push through product improvements that will increase customer happiness and ensure our customers’ needs are met
- Communicating with partners and suppliers to solve support cases
- Suggesting improvements and ideas when it comes to customer happiness
- Instill peace of mind, trust, and confidence throughout every customer interaction.
You bring with you:
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Based in any country in UTC+7 to UTC+10 time zones
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency transactions
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Eagerness to learn more about crypto and customer service
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility
- Know how to preemptively and retroactively deal with client emotions.
- Proven that you can maintain composure in stressful situations
- BIG PLUS: knowledge of NPS and how to improve
- It’s a plus if you also speak other languages, especially Spanish
- To become part of a passionate and talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Besides the salary thing ;-), awesome perks and benefits for making your experience at Bitrefill the best one
We know, we know, the boring part...but it's really important and we highly suggest you don't turn your back on this opportunity because sometimes the train of the future only passes in our station once!
We are happy that you kept reading!!
Does it sound like you so far? Get your boarding pass and apply!
1 - We’ll start with 3 questions to be answered on a video recording. This will take you only a few minutes to do.
2 - Then we’ll get to know you a bit better on an interview with our HR Team! On this one, you don’t need to prepare anything, you just need to be yourself!
3 - Next up is a small task that we will send you, which should take you not more than a few hours to complete!
4 - This is getting serious!!! You will get an interview with someone from your future team!
5 - You are doing great and that leads you to the practical challenge that should take no more than a few days to complete!
6 - Finally, the closing interview stage is where we might ask you for references contacts. This is also where you will present your practical challenge. After that, we'll hopefully make you an offer we also hope you can’t refuse.
High five for good life choices! We can’t wait to hear from you!